Impress with a custom-made glass splashback
Revolutionising the use of glass in both residential and commercial settings, glass splashbacks are increasingly being used as a creative, innovative, and eye-catching alternative to tiles.
Our stunning contemporary glass splashbacks can be used in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry, or alfresco areas. They provide an innovative alternative to tiling for your shower recess, fire place, feature wall, vanity top, cabinet doors, sliding wardrobe doors, table tops, counter tops, island bench, water feature, or furniture. The options really are endless!
In addition to the residential applications above, our custom-made glass splashbacks make a strong architectural statement when used as internal elevator cladding, escalator wall cladding, corporate signage and logos, balustrading, and partitioning.
Why choose us for custom-made glass splashbacks?
Our custom-made glass splashbacks are:
· Streamlined with no grout, making them hygienic and easy to clean
· Crafted from the finest materials with a range of striking and luxurious finishes
· Tough and hard wearing, with 6mmm toughened safety glass
· Completely customisable – choose a size, colour, and finish to fit your area perfectly. We can colour match anything, and provide solid glass, printed glass, and mirror finishes. Let your creativity run wild!
· Installed safely, quickly, and cleanly
Create a Lasting Impression with your new Splash back
If you’re looking to impress your friends or family, or just simply bored with your old tiles……then a custom-made glass splashback in your choice of colour will certainly bring new life to your room. Give your kitchen, bathroom or wet area the finishing touch it deserves with a contemporary and stunning glass splash back. Revolutionising the use of glass, in both the home and commercial setting, bathroom and kitchen splash backs are being increasingly used as creative, innovative, unique and impressive sleek design alternatives to tiling.
Why Choose Us for Splashbacks in Glass Colours?
As well as being an innovative and unique alternative to tiling, splash backs in glass colours are available in an endless array of colours and styles and have many other benefits.
- Practical – surfaces are functional and easy to clean with no need for use of grout.
- Unique – crafted from the finest materials to create a striking, contemporary and luxurious reflective surface.
- Flexible – suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and wet areas in the home or commercial setting.
- Durable – glass used is tough and hard-wearing and colour is permanent.
- Exact – will be measured and cut to exacting sizes to fit your area perfectly.
- Safe – installation staff operate in accordance to Premium's safety procedures.
Where Can I Use a Glass Splashback?
The uses are as endless as the colour options for your wet area, bathroom or kitchen splashbacks.
Benefits of our Splashbacks
- Affordable, sleek and hygienic
- Durable and easy to clean
- Provides a timeless, sleek and contemporary finish to any room
- Available in endless colour options, you can create any design
- We have the ability to colour match anything
- All our splashbacks are installed with 6mm toughened safety glass
- Available in the following finishes – solid glass, mirror and printed glass
- We can install any size, any colour, anywhere!